Join our Team
Full time: 37.5 hours per week
Salary: £16,000 - £18,000 dependent on experience
Location base: Melrose/ Tweedbank Scottish Borders
ERIBÉcontinue to grow. We have recently moved into a new home in Melrose, with an increased production facility in Tweedbank. As a result, we are now seeking a bright and diligent office/ studio organiser to ensure the smooth running of our Melrose home and to support the whole team with administrational duties, alongside other varied areas within the business. The successful candidate will have a keen eye for detail, a strong understanding of technology and the ability to learn and operate new systems quickly. They should be able to handle multiple tasks and be happy to get stuck into other tasks as required by the team. They will have strong previous experience in admin and customer service. Knowledge of facilities management would be a bonus, while also relating to the ERIBE company ethos.
What ERIBÉ can offer you:
- A unique varying working environment within a converted Georgian house
- A great opportunity to develop an important new role for yourself within a quickly growing business
- A team-oriented culture where you are encouraged to grow; actively learning and developing continually
How to apply:
Please email a copy of your recent CV along with a cover letter highlighting why you would be perfect for this role to Scott Bramley, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Before applying, please ensure you meet all re required criteria listed below
The role will be wide-ranging, helping us grow our business by supporting various members of our existing small team, using their initiative when required and engaging with our customers.
Jobs including, but not limited to:
- Answer incoming correspondence via email, phone, post etc; dealing with queries or passing on to the appropriate team member.
- Organise meetings taking minutes, along with group activities for the team
- Manage and update databases, ensuring information is accurate & up to date along with other admin tasks
- Research various areas including potential customers
- Assist in organising trips, booking transport & accommodation and providing schedules.
- Assist in marketing by uploading content to digital outlets, contacting press outlets etc.
- Ordering stationery and other items as required for the business
- Liaising with team members, suppliers and clients
- Dealing with retail visitors to the premises, helping complete purchases.
- Ensuring health & safety policies are up to date
- Taking responsibility for the upkeep of the building, arranging maintenance as required & organising contracts for energy, insurance, waste management etc.
- Assisting in HR by updating personnel records, arranging interviews etc.
The successful applicant should be up for any challenge. They should be able to work with own initiative as well as part of a team and be confident, problem solve and be very detail-orientated, with a strong desire to complete all tasks 100%. They should maintain a high level of professionalism working in line with Eribé cultural policy and Plan, prioritise and manage own workload to fulfil key responsibilities.
|Previous admin experience||Experience with ‘Temacs’ Software system|
|Excellent attention to detail||Retail/ Customer service/ Sales experience|
|Ability to prioritise workload effectively to ensure key tasks are completed on time||Basic understanding of invoicing/ accounting|
|Desire to ensure all tasks are completed||Experience with websites/ social media|
|Hard-working, can-do attitude to any task.||Knowledge of exporting/ shipping|
|Self-motivated, able to work independently & within a team as required||Previous work with a creative team|
|Willingness to learn any new task, and to problem solve.||Own means of transport|
|Friendly and helpful telephone manner|
|Microsoft office, competently|
|Quick to learn and understand new systems|
|Excellent written and verbal communication|
|Can work under pressure to tight deadlines|
|Flexible to change tasks as required by priority|
INTERNSHIPS AT ERIBÉ
Interns at ERIBÉ can learn about the sales, production and design process of knitwear. You will be encouraged to develop personal skills within the textile industry, and have hands-on work experience in a wide variety of jobs: production, despatch, marketing, admin and design. See what our previous students thought - Students
You will be encouraged to use your own initiative while working closely with all members of the team. Communication is very important. Some of the jobs may include:
- Answering telephones/taking messages
- Using information technology efficiently
- Counting/checking orders
- Weighing yarn, measuring garments and accessories
- Stock taking
You are expected to carry out all duties efficiently and to a high standard, to comply with the regulations of the company and to uphold the image of the company through professional presentation and conduct. We take students on placement throughout the year. The minimum length of placement is three months. Salary: Unpaid
If you are interested in an internship at ERIBÉ, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Title: PRODUCTION AND DESIGN INTERN
Line-Managers: Annabelle & Scott
Role: Assisting the team in the organisation and production of the upcoming collections.
We are looking for enthusiastic interns who are ready to get stuck into working within our busy knitwear team. This is an excellent opportunity to learn various new skills and get a great insight into the industry.
You should have a particular interest in knitwear for the coming months. We are looking for someone outgoing and eager to learn with excellent organisational skills, office experience, a fast learner and a team player.
It would be for three days a week minimum, we are flexible on start day but it would be for a minimum 10-week period. However, 16+ weeks would be ideal as you will get a consistent idea of how ERIBÉ works and develop your skills long-term. You will work across all areas of the business during your time here, and should be open to this.
Tasks will involve:
- Product finishing - learning the process of garment production & quality control.
- Organising new yarns - learning about different suppliers, costs, yarn minimums, counts and compositions.
- Swatch knitting – learning how to develop ideas, explore new yarns and presenting these to the relevant person.
- Source trims / fastenings – learning how to research different supply companies, costing.
- Trend Research – gathering images and information, presenting mood boards.
- Generally assisting the designers and production team with tasks.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Good communication skills.
- Intermediate Microsoft office skills – Word + Excel.
- Basic Photoshop skills would be desirable.
- Basic Photography skills would desirable.
- Willingness to learn.
- Flexible attitude.
- Office experience.
- Good hand finishing skills.