Join our Team
Full time: 37.5 hours per week
Salary: £16,000 - £18,000 dependent on experience
Location base: Melrose/ Tweedbank Scottish Borders
ERIBÉcontinue to grow. We have recently moved into a new home in Melrose, with an increased production facility in Tweedbank. As a result, we are now seeking a bright and diligent office/ studio organiser to ensure the smooth running of our Melrose home and to support the whole team with administrational duties, alongside other varied areas within the business. The successful candidate will have a keen eye for detail, a strong understanding of technology and the ability to learn and operate new systems quickly. They should be able to handle multiple tasks and be happy to get stuck into other tasks as required by the team. They will have strong previous experience in admin and customer service. Knowledge of facilities management would be a bonus, while also relating to the ERIBE company ethos.
What ERIBÉ can offer you:
- A unique varying working environment within a converted Georgian house
- A great opportunity to develop an important new role for yourself within a quickly growing business
- A team-oriented culture where you are encouraged to grow; actively learning and developing continually
How to apply:
Please email a copy of your recent CV along with a cover letter highlighting why you would be perfect for this role to Scott Bramley, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Before applying, please ensure you meet all re required criteria listed below
The role will be wide-ranging, helping us grow our business by supporting various members of our existing small team, using their initiative when required and engaging with our customers.
Jobs including, but not limited to:
- Answer incoming correspondence via email, phone, post etc; dealing with queries or passing on to the appropriate team member.
- Organise meetings taking minutes, along with group activities for the team
- Manage and update databases, ensuring information is accurate & up to date along with other admin tasks
- Research various areas including potential customers
- Assist in organising trips, booking transport & accommodation and providing schedules.
- Assist in marketing by uploading content to digital outlets, contacting press outlets etc.
- Ordering stationery and other items as required for the business
- Liaising with team members, suppliers and clients
- Dealing with retail visitors to the premises, helping complete purchases.
- Ensuring health & safety policies are up to date
- Taking responsibility for the upkeep of the building, arranging maintenance as required & organising contracts for energy, insurance, waste management etc.
- Assisting in HR by updating personnel records, arranging interviews etc.
The successful applicant should be up for any challenge. They should be able to work with own initiative as well as part of a team and be confident, problem solve and be very detail-orientated, with a strong desire to complete all tasks 100%. They should maintain a high level of professionalism working in line with Eribé cultural policy and Plan, prioritise and manage own workload to fulfil key responsibilities.
|Previous admin experience||Experience with ‘Temacs’ Software system|
|Excellent attention to detail||Retail/ Customer service/ Sales experience|
|Ability to prioritise workload effectively to ensure key tasks are completed on time||Basic understanding of invoicing/ accounting|
|Desire to ensure all tasks are completed||Experience with websites/ social media|
|Hard-working, can-do attitude to any task.||Knowledge of exporting/ shipping|
|Self-motivated, able to work independently & within a team as required||Previous work with a creative team|
|Willingness to learn any new task, and to problem solve.||Own means of transport|
|Friendly and helpful telephone manner|
|Microsoft office, competently|
|Quick to learn and understand new systems|
|Excellent written and verbal communication|
|Can work under pressure to tight deadlines|
|Flexible to change tasks as required by priority|