Join our Team
Job Title: HR and Compliance Coordinator
Salary: To be commensurate with experience Line Manager: CEO/MD/FD Function: Business Support
Location: Melrose, Scottish Borders
Hours: 32 hours over 5 days
Join our team as an HR and Compliance Coordinator at ERIBÉ Knitwear Ltd
Are you passionate about ensuring a safe and thriving workplace while supporting HR & HS functions? ERIBÉ Knitwear Ltd is seeking a dedicated and experienced HR & Compliance Coordinator to join our dynamic team. If you're a detail-oriented individual with a knack for administrative excellence, this might be the perfect opportunity for you.
· Support HR & H&S Governance for management.
· Manage overall governance systems.
· Provide HR admin assistance.
· Ensure H&S compliance with up-to-date records.
· Establish a robust system for H&S documentation.
· Assist management with project-related admin tasks.
As HR and Compliance Coordinator you will:
· Developing systems and process to manage all the HR requirements throughout the business.
· Supporting managers with all matters HR related in terms of documentation, administration.
· Maintaining and managing the training records for the business ensuring all mandatory training is up to date and relevant.
· Supporting managers with business projects in terms of administration around project timelines and activities e.g., Gantt charts
· Developing systems and processes to manage all the H&S administrative and compliance requirements.
· Ensuring that the business has a robust transparent and easily accessible record of all matters safety related to ensure compliance and to reflect the importance of safety across the business at all sites.
· Support the management team in meetings and all other reasonable activities that require administration.
· Good standard of education. Preferable further education qualification.
· Experience in H&S, HR and compliance role or similar
· Experience in coordinating HR and H&S management systems.
· Professional qualifications or studying for CIPD and/or IOSH or similar
· Comprehensive knowledge of Health and Safety rules and regulations
· Good organisational, problem-solving skills and attention to detail
· Process-driven and the ability to use your initiative.
· Strong writing skills for creating reports and policies.
· Diplomacy and discretion, as well as robust negotiation skills.
· GDPR Awareness and understanding
ERIBÉ offers industry-competitive salaries, inclusive working environment, and career growth opportunities with a close-knit and dynamic team
Join us at ERIBÉ Knitwear Ltd, where your dedication to HR and Compliance will play a vital role in maintaining a safe, compliant, and harmonious workplace. Apply now and be part of a company that values your contribution!
Interested? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org