ERIBÉ's Ski Cardigan will be the hardest worker in your wardrobe. Whether you go for the bright shades like Watercress or more neutral ones like Greyberry, they will add flair to any outfit from casual denim looks to dinner dates. Especially if you are off on an après-ski adventure! Our most popular women's design is available in 13 different colourways, so there's something for every skin tone!
So just what makes our Ski Fairisle Yoke Cardigan so special?
- ERIBÉ is synonymous with the innovation of Fairisle (fair isle), the traditional knitting technique. We have reinvented this heritage design by incorporating many more colours than usual and increasing the pattern size by adding in a touch of the British heritage pattern, tweed.
- The garment features a whopping 8 colours (commonly garments have 4-5, if not fewer colours)
- 100% British-spun lambswool with accents of ethical Italian angora. The benefits of natural wool are that it will keep you consistently warm unlike man-made acrylic yarn
- This cardigan is hand-framed (knitted on a domestic machine by hand) this ensures that the yoke has only one seam at the shoulder.
- It is hand-finished ensuring the highest quality craftsmanship goes into each cardigan.
- Shaped waist creates a beautiful silhouette.
- Our designers pay great attention to colour placement, this ensures that the colourways are flattering and even make your skin look more youthful.
Here at ERIBÉ, we love to champion ‘Made in Scotland’ knitwear and in fact 87% of our collection is knitted right here in Scotland, UK, whilst the rest of our collection is knitted abroad. It is ironic that our most iconic Scottish item, the Ski Fairisle Yoke Cardigan is actually hand-framed in China, but it is the only place we can hand-frame this item no other factory can produce this truly special piece.
[Edited to add: From 2015 we will also offer a similar cardigan called Alpine Cardigan that is knitted in EU].