Textile Production Controller
ERIBÉ is looking for a hardworking and enthusiastic textile production controller to join our small team. The successful applicant must be able to demonstrate knowledge of knitwear production and a level of skill in hand-finishing and quality control.
They should also be comfortable working to seasonal deadlines and happily manage a physically active role, while showing competence in general administration skills.
The position will involve working across various areas of the business, including production, quality control, stock maintenance and despatch amongst others. This is a great opportunity for a varied position, which changes seasonally.
- Overseeing and assisting with in house production – Making sure product is ready on time for orders
- Operating/ running/ maintaining Stoll Knitting machines & other machinery
- Finishing & Quality checking product – pulling in ends, linking, tabbing, washing, pressing, packing etc.
- Keeping in house production schedules, reporting any issues ahead of time
- Preparing yarns, ODMs etc. to be sent out to hand-knitters and partner factories
- Assist in looking after production interns – ensuring they learn worthwhile skills, while maintaining high quality
- Ensuring production area is kept tidy and organised at all times
- Quality checking, packing and un-packing orders and deliveries
- General day to day upkeep of storage areas, ensuring space is kept tidy & organised
- Stock taking, moving stock and product as required
- Ordering general supplies for the workplace as required
- Assist with packing and shipping of Web orders
- Taking packages to delivery location if required
- Knowledge of textile / knitwear industry
- An energetic and dedicated work ethic with a "can-do" attitude
- Highly organised and goal driven
- Able to remain self-motivated during repetitive tasks
- Computer competent; administrative skills - filing, etc.
- Familiarity with sewing and mending and washing
- Close attention to detail
- Able to work efficiently to meet or exceed all deadlines without diminishing quality
- Ability to work in a team or independently as required
- Flexibility to adapt in a changing environment and take on whatever task is required at the time
- Physically able to move boxes of stock, yarn, machinery etc.
- Happy to undertake other work within the company in quieter production periods
- Driving licence and own means of transport
- Previous experience operating industrial knitting machine (Stoll brand even better)
- Use of M1 Stoll programming software
- Previous work in a knitwear production role
- Hand-knitting experience
- Experience using TEMACs software
- Interest in the ERIBÉ brand
- Previous team management
Full time: 37.5 hours per week
Salary: Dependent on experience
How to apply: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and cover letter. NOTE: Deadline for applications: 11am, 22nd June 2019