CURRENT VACANCIES AT ERIBÉ
Eribé Knitwear is looking to recruit an enthusiastic Administration Assistant with a passion for organising, who can help us grow our business by supporting our small team and engaging with customers.
The successful applicant will carry out various tasks and should be up for any challenge. This will involve administration, research and customer assistance. You will be able to stand on your own two feet and be confident, using your creative skills to problem solve, with attention to detail in all areas.
- Excellent attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- A passion for organisation
- Competent in Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, Outlook
- Ability to work in a team or independently as required
- Excellent phone manner
- Flexible and friendly
- Thrive in a busy environment
- Hard-working, can-do attitude to any task
Full time: 37.5 hours per week
Term: An initial 3-month probation period, reviewed 12 months thereafter
Salary: Dependent on experience
Location base: Melrose, Scottish Borders
How to apply: Please email a copy of your recent CV along with a covering letter to email@example.com
Before applying, please ensure you meet all required criteria listed above.
INTERNSHIPS AT ERIBÉ
Interns at ERIBÉ can learn about the sales, production and design process of knitwear. You will be encouraged to develop personal skills within the textile industry, and have hands-on work experience in a wide variety of jobs: production, despatch, marketing, admin and design. See what our previous students thought - Students
You will be encouraged to use your own initiative while working closely with all members of the team. Communication is very important. Some of the jobs may include:
- Answering telephones/taking messages
- Using information technology efficiently
- Counting/checking orders
- Weighing yarn, measuring garments and accessories
- Stock taking
You are expected to carry out all duties efficiently and to a high standard, to comply with the regulations of the company and to uphold the image of the company through professional presentation and conduct. We take students on placement throughout the year. The minimum length of placement is three months. Salary: Unpaid
If you are interested in an internship at ERIBÉ, please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Title: PRODUCTION AND DESIGN INTERN
Line-Managers: Annabelle & Scott
Role: Assisting the team in the organisation and production of the upcoming collections.
We are looking for enthusiastic interns who are ready to get stuck into working within our busy knitwear team. This is an excellent opportunity to learn various new skills and get a great insight into the industry.
You should have a particular interest in knitwear for the coming months. We are looking for someone outgoing and eager to learn with excellent organisational skills, office experience, a fast learner and a team player.
It would be for three days a week minimum, we are flexible on start day but it would be for a minimum 10-week period. However, 16+ weeks would be ideal as you will get a consistent idea of how ERIBÉ works and develop your skills long-term. You will work across all areas of the business during your time here, and should be open to this.
Tasks will involve:
- Product finishing - learning the process of garment production & quality control.
- Organising new yarns - learning about different suppliers, costs, yarn minimums, counts and compositions.
- Swatch knitting – learning how to develop ideas, explore new yarns and presenting these to the relevant person.
- Source trims / fastenings – learning how to research different supply companies, costing.
- Trend Research – gathering images and information, presenting mood boards.
- Generally assisting the designers and production team with tasks.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Good communication skills.
- Intermediate Microsoft office skills – Word + Excel.
- Basic Photoshop skills would be desirable.
- Basic Photography skills would desirable.
- Willingness to learn.
- Flexible attitude.
- Office experience.
- Good hand finishing skills.