- Scotland's Trade Fair - Silver Award for Best Product
- Winner of Best Scottish Knitwear Brand 2017, SME Awards
- Nominated Scottish Business Woman of the year - Scottish Woman's Awards
- Celebrated 30 years in business
- Nominated for Scottish Fashion Awards - Scottish Exporter of the Year
- Winner of Business Quarterly (BQ) award – Scottish Export Team of the Year
- Winner of Scottish EDGE Fund
- Nominated for Scottish Fashion Awards – Textile Brand of the Year
- Nominated for Natwest UK Fashion & Textiles – Exporter of the Year
- Hand-knitting promotion at Hankyu’s British Fair in Japan. Product sold out in first 3 hours
- TV star Monty Don wore one of our Ecology sweaters on BBC's Gardeners World
- We held a large-scale hand-knitting event at National Museum of Scotland, Edinburgh.
- Part of Mulberry’s Brilliant Britain guide and our hand-knitters were part of their launch events
- Part of SCOTLAND RE:DESIGNED, a Scottish government and Creative Scotland trade show taking place in New York, Glasgow & Chicago
- ERIBÉ’s scarf was worn by main character Ivy Lynn (Megan Hilty) in an episode of hit US television show Smash (NBC).
- Scottish Borders Excellence award - Best Exporter
- Nominated for Scottish Fashion Awards - Textile Designer of the Year
- BEA Winner - International Trader of the Year
- SFT Winner - Best Product Award
- ERIBÉ’s partnered with Saks Fifth Avenue, Foursquare and Instyle magazine USA for a winter promotion.
- Winner of UK Fashion Export awards - Best Small Business
- Winner of FSB Small Business Champions Awards
- Winner of UK Fashion Export awards - Ethical Fashion